1-11. LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR COMPONENTS
Powerplant Provides power to helicopter.
Engine Transmission Directs power from engine to combining transmission.
Engine Drive Shaft Transmits power from engine transmission to combining transmission.
Combining Transmission Combines power from two engines.
Forward Drive Shafting Transmits power from combining transmission to forward transmission.
Forward Transmission Transmits power to forward rotor head.
Forward Rotary-Wing Head Transmits power and flight control input to forward blades.
Forward Rotary-Wing Blades Provide lift to helicopter.
Aft Drive Shafting Transmits power from combining transmission to aft transmission.
10. Aft Transmission Transmits power to aft rotor shaft.
11. Aft Rotor Shaft Transmits power to aft rotary-wing head.
12. Aft Rotary-Wing Head Transmits power and flight control input to aft blades.
13. Aft Rotary-Wing Blades Provide lift to helicopter.
14. Auxiliary Power Unit Provides power for ground operation and powerplant starting.
15. Pylon Encloses aft drive system components.
16. Main Fuel Tank
17. Forward Fuel Tank Holds fuel for powerplants and APU.
18. Aft Fuel Tank
19. Landing Gear Supports and allows ground movement of helicopter.